Course catalogs of the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson and for Towson State College (TSC) for the years 1959-1965. The State Teachers College was first known as the Maryland State Normal School. In 1963 STC became Towson State College, followed by Towson State University in 1976, before becoming Towson University in 1997.
Publisher State Teachers College at Towson; Towson State College;
Possible copyright status Public domain. (Stated by the Contributor)
Digitizing sponsor Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Towson University, Special Collections at the Albert S. Cook Library
Collection towsonuniversity; americana